What do you think of these names??

We dont know what we are having yet but we are having such a hard time... What do you think of:
Boys
Ty
Shane
Noah
Logan

Girls
Kristen
Ashlen
Addison

As you can see we want the name to end in "n"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Love Noah for a boy and Addison for a girl
    zapora_08

Answer by zapora_08 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I like noah and logan for the boy out of that list. of course, it's not my baby either. lol the girls names are cute, little iffy on the ashlen though.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 10:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I like logan and noah. I like addison have you thought about KIrsten???Il ike it better then kristen
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I really like all of them (especially Shane and Addison). Ty if it's short for Tyson or Tyler.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 10:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I hate the name Logan, my dh's bother named his Son that and at first I thought it was cool but now...idk it strikes me as an ugly name...Noah sounds gay, imo...Shane...eh...Ty is cool though...as for girls Kristen or Ashlen are both pretty imo...
    Anonymous

• My favorites are Logan and Addison. My daughter's name is Madison.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:32 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I really like both Ashlen and Addison for girls. I like Noah and Logan for boys. Good Luck!!
    vowens82

Answer by vowens82 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Shane seems redneck-ish.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Logan and Addison
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:41 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I personally know children right now all from ages 1-8 named Logan, Ashlen, Noah, Addison, and Ty. They are cute names, but very trendy so be careful. I did that same same 10 yrs ago and now my daughter is in a class with 3 other girls that have her same name. Looking back, I now wish I had picked something not so popular at the time. Maybe look online at the top 10 baby names and try to go with something not on there. Just a suggestion. Of course, it is your baby so in the end it's your choice!
    Anonymous