Am I dilating?

I feel this feeling down there like something is stretching and it feels sore on the inside. What is this? I felt this before earlier pregnancy but haven't in about a few months. Is this meaning I'm getting ready to start dilating? I'm really stressed out and can't think because something terrible happened. (I rather not discuss it but I am so worried)

penguinbabe44

Asked by penguinbabe44 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i have been told by alot of people that stress can actually keep labor from coming on. for me though it was the opposite, last tues. my hubby and i talked about seperation and after he left i cried so much then started having contractions that were like 5 min apart but only lasted for like 30 sec. so if you are worried i would call your after hours doc and talk to them, they might have you come in to the hospital or make you an appt. for monday. hopefully everything is fine. you didnt say how far along you were so i hope that if you are going into labor then you are at full term. good luck.
    Anonymous

• if you are in pain or have cramping or feel pressure on you lower back than it is a cause for concern. If you were physically hurt i suggest you go to the Doctor and have yourself checked out.
    I hope you feel better.
    =)
    starryey3s

Answer by starryey3s at 10:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2010