Anyone ever do or still does Salvia?

How did it make you feel? Did you like it? I have watched them on youtube and there funny.
And NO i have not done it. i am just asking....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, it's legal in Texas. It depends on how strong you get it, but you need to be babysat while doing it because it can be really freaky, but only lasts about 10 minutes or so. Everyone's experience is unique. In my experience I saw everything as if it were split in two at the top, but all in one piece at the bottom. I was trying very hard to hold my hands together because I felt like I was going to split in half if I wasn't careful.
    Anonymous

• Its legal in NC. I did it and it made me see black for a while but it also made me hate myself. Like I just needed to get out of where I was.My hubby saw a carousal or some shit like that. My friend emma did it tried to stand up and walk stupid mistake. She fell off the porch and hit her head. lol
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:52 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Its legal where I live. We have tried it a couple of times. The first time was weird, I remember feeling like I was something was pulling on me and it makes you drool alot. The second time was crazy. I remember feeling like i was in alice in wonderland, everything around me was kinda distorted. When I was in the kitchen I could see my SO and his friend but it looked like we were in the sky because there where clouds because my cabnits and SO and his friend were floating. Its crazy stuff. I would not recommed doing it at a party or with people you do not trust because it can turn on you.
    Anonymous

• In IL it is legal also. I did it once with my dh and it was crazy. I expected it to be like pot or something, but not at all! It made me feel all helpless and out of whack and all I kept saying to my dh was "help me" but he didn't know what to do. It was too intense for me.
    Anonymous

• Wow why would anyone do that drug? Sounds like all who've done it didn't enjoy it at all....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:37 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I have no idea what you are talking about
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• OP here, even though i never done it i have read and looked at videos on how to do it properly. It isnt supposed to be done around people you trust like parties. the lights should be dim. Also it is a good experience that i have heard of. You are also not supposed to talk or touch the person on Salvia or let them walk. It can be a good experience
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• It's legal here, but it's definately not for me.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 3:25 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• My son did it and I am so thankful he doesn't any more. He had some terrible halicunations while on it and twice almost walked out of second story windows thinking they were doors (friends told him afterwards and he told me).
    Anonymous

• Yes, I have and OH MY GOD! It was insane. I've done it a total of three times, and the first two were weird, but not intense. When you smoke it, you have to get it really, really hot...like, use a torch lighter. There are also different strengths that you can buy buy (it's legal here). Anyways, I inhaled and held it for a while, and o...m...g. I literally was in another world. I mean...it was truly psychadelic. I was really hallucinating, and started panicking. Thankfully my husband was there, and he held me in his arms and counted to 30, and it started to subside. The high is very, very short. I thought the love seat was a clam, and that it was swallowing me, lol! Don't ask me what I mean by this, but I thought the living room was a giant cheeseburger! I had heard people describe stuff like that, and was like "Yea, whatever", but now I believe them! This was before I was a mom, and I will never do it again. It was too intense
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:17 AM on Jan. 19, 2010