need advice

This is my second marriage I work full time and go to college full time and have three kids. My husband however will not work or even look for a job. I have recently been talking to a ex-co worker that I once kinda dated. And well I have strong feelings for this other man. I do not know what to do. My husband I love but, he has done things that makes me doubt us like he has pushed me once. I need some good advice not a lecture. plz help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Omg leave her alone! She's not saying she is going to cheat, hello read it right! Maybe she forgot to check anon, did u ever think of that?! ..There is obviously one person in this relationship who wants it to work but the other one isn't. You gotta let him know everything, lay it out there. Make some changes and he'll see that your being very serious. TALK first! GL
    TRUNINA

Answer by TRUNINA at 12:25 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• NEED TO TELL USE MORE THEN THAT , WE CANT GIVE U OUR ADVICE IF U DONT TELL USE MORE INFO !
    Anonymous

• SORRY NEVER MIND WHAT I SAID ON THE FIRST ANS- !
    Anonymous

• i think, and this is just my opinion, that even though your husband might be a bum, and that i go off of what you say, you are trying to find excuses to see and date this other man. You need to sit down and really think about what your actions whether you leave your husband or not will result in. Will this new man actually be all that you want him to be and more, or is your passion for this guy getting in the way of reality. Hope that makes sense.
    Anonymous

• I am not in anyway making excuses to see this other man. I have sat down and talked to my husband. He says he understands what i am going through with all that is bothering me. But then he will turn around and act like there is nothing wrong. I am all for making my marriage work but i can not do it all on my own. The new man I have known for years and yes i have passion for him but, he is no where near me so that is not getting the way of me and my husband
    jenniferfleet

Answer by jenniferfleet at 10:47 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• If you want to date others you need to divorce your husband first. Stop looking for reasons to cheat if that is what you are doing.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:58 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• You are looking for excuses to cheat and justify your feelings for someone else. Also just a note, you asked the question on ANON yet, you tried to excuse yourself signed under jenniferfleet...funny
    Anonymous

• If it wasn't getting in the way of anything, you wouldn't be asking this question hello.
    Anonymous

• i think you need to sit down and really think of this marriage.. and if you DO still want out- stay out. you've been married 2 times and you are wanting to divorce the second time.. dont rush into things, and that includes dating.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 11:15 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I think you made a commitment to your husband that you need to work through and if you have tried everything in the world to make it work and there is absolutely no possible way that you can resolve things, then get a divorce and move on. In my opinion though, there is no justification for cheating and marriages aren't always easy and honestly it doesn't sound like your problems are any different than many. Give it some time and stop worrying about men other than your husband.
    Anonymous