Is a slim body acheivable by everyone?

You know, the people featured on covers of Shape and Fitness magazine, thin celebrities.. never mind the fact they are photoshopped.. is a slim body attainable by anyone? Or do some people just have "big bones" and are always going to be bigger?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I agree what is healthy for one may be very unhealthy for another, We are all built so differently that 150 pounds on someone who is 5' 10 looks very different then someone who is 5' 5. I also think that once you get the womanly curves it is harder to get certain parts to look a certain way, especially if your blessed with large hips :)

As much as I would love to look like the trainers at the gym they are typically smaller framed then i am so I am going for the healthy toned look as oppased to the super slim supermodel look.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• i think everyone can be trim, but i don't believe everyone can attain the super slim physique. A lot has to do with your body shape and bone structure. but, you can always be in shape.
    Anonymous

• I think everyone has different body types and has limits. I agree with the first post that everyone can be healthy, but that is different for each individual.
    Anonymous

• no

Answer by admckenzie at 3:25 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I don't think so.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 8:08 AM on Jan. 17, 2010