is it the right time?

i havent had my period for 2 months and havealot of symptoms of pregnancy but i also have irregular periods and dont wanna get the symptoms confused....do you think i should test by now even though i have irregular periods?? NO BASHING

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would say test.
    Anonymous

• It cant hurt to take a test. If youre tight on money, get a test from the dollar store. They are just as accurate.
    Anonymous

• Go to the doctor and get tested with urine/blood work,exam,ultrasound if possible. I have the same problem as you so it can be hard to keep total accuracy since irregualr periods cause your ovualtion to be not the same monthly and period symptoms vary so it is best to get checked at the doctor.
    Anonymous

• I'm also irregular and I would test.
    vowens82

Answer by vowens82 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• yeah i'd say go out and get a test and takeit. if it comes back negt. and you still dont have your period then go to the doctor and get a blood test done to make sure.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 11:15 PM on Jan. 16, 2010