What is a good diet pill to take to burn fat? I workout everyday twice a day and I am losing but my tummy is not the way I want it...THANKS! NO NEGATIVE ANSWERS PLEASE!

daphne07

Asked by daphne07 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• There's no magic pill.
    Anonymous

• I feel your pain, I am working out like mad every day and I have changed my diet and while the progress on my tummy is slow it is happening. Its just one of those things where the middle section comes off more slowly then the rest. There is no pill that will make a lasting change, only hard work and time will do that.

Believe me there was a time when i tried every crazy pill and herbal remedy that came along and while i would see results they were not what i had hoped for and none of them were lasting.

I know its hard and frustrating but it will happen over time and it will be a lasting change because you will have develped good habits that help maintain the changes :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:53 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I tried the green tea pill. It gave me alot of energy.. I would take it an hour before a workout. I stopped taking it because it started to make my heart beat irregular and I could not sleep at all. Even if I took the pill in the morning, I would still be wide awake at night.
    Ive never had luck with pills, but seriously cutting out on bad carbs and cheeses can help loose the belly :)
    davesgirl86

Answer by davesgirl86 at 12:04 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• If the muscles were stretched out and lost elasticity then only a tummy tuck will help. That's what my dr just told me after I was working out hard, eating right and lost some weight. Having babies can do that to a woman. Talk with your doctor bc pills won't do it. Not being negative, being informative.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:25 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Cardio exercise is the only thing that will burn body fat. Reducing calories too much does not burn fat either. If you reduce your daily calories too much the body takes from muscle tissue not fat for energy. You may lose weight but it's not healthy and you will find it very difficult to maintain the weight loss.
    It sounds as if you need to be doing core building exercises to tone your body.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 6:11 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I never heard of a fat burning pill that really worked. yet. I did that drinking lots of water helps and salads but instead of dressing use vineger and oil. and lots of 20 minutes walks. is good too.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 11:36 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:10 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I take lipo 6 black you can buy 2 bottles on amazon for 52 bucks. I have a heart condition and it keeps me alert and active burns fat and makes me feel hungry without any stress on my heart. My cardiologist will only allow me to take lipo6 black regular theres really no difference in the lipo 6 his and lipo 6 black hers except less fat burner. I take the one for men because it tends to work more in the mid section. I lost a decent ammount of inches more so than pounds. Good luck.
    proudmwdwife

Answer by proudmwdwife at 1:01 PM on Jul. 18, 2010