What is your most embarrasing sex moment?

Last night I was having sex on my very tall bed that's almost 3 feet high... first time we have had sex and he went to change positions and while he was rolling us over, we flew off the bed. It was sooo embarrasing. Good thing I was drunk lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh my GAWD, that is funny!
    I have a guy friend who is really cultured, speaks several languages is a prince of a foreign country and he said a woman once pooped the bed while they were doing it! Not good! I'd rather fall off the bed.
    Anonymous

• I threw up on my man.was not drunk just pregnant and got sick to my stomach,not from him...lol
    Anonymous

• LOL, that's funny...I don't think I've ever been embarrased during sex but my sister once farted in a guys face when they were doing 69...
    Anonymous

• a long time ago when I was young and stupid my bf at the time and I were in the mood to do it. He lived with his parents and I lived with mine and so we had to find a place to do it. so we pulled over to this spot in the woods and proceeded to go to town next thing we know there is a knock on the window and there were two cops standing there. Someone had called the police saying they saw headlights go into the trees. They thought we had an accident. SOOOOOOOO embarassing.
    Anonymous

• I pooped on my husbands leg once....horrifying
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I've been caught by the police twice in 1 month. I quaffed (SP?). Started bawling on my husband in the middle of sex at the height of postpartum depression.

MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 1:31 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Were you doing anal or something to poop during sex?
    MoonLover06

• I've been caught by the police twice in 1 month. I quaffed (SP?). Started bawling on my husband in the middle of sex at the height of postpartum depression

moonlover06: oh my goodness i have been caught like that too.....
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 1:44 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I farted LOUDLY while going down on my husband (boyfriend at the time). and i was naked at the time so it seemed way worse!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• DH and I and one of his friends were out in the backwoods at a supposed haunted bridge. We found no ghosts, so we decided to seize the moment and get busy. His friend sat in the truck keeping watch for who or whatever. LOL. Then all the sudden a group of four wheelers came from out of no where and the friend was sure it was cops. So he floors it, and DH falls on me, bare ass up. We are both some what naked in the bed of the truck! We were freezing but laughing so hard. DH said, "I'm not dying like this and having my Mother faint when she hears we were naked!" If we'd gotten pulled over we would have had some explaining to do! LMFAO
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 3:16 AM on Jan. 17, 2010