Do you have a birth plan?

How did you plan your birth plan and what answers/wishes do you have on it?

twinsnseptember

Asked by twinsnseptember at 11:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The way I planned my birth went nothing like it. Make sure you know what you want and don't give in.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I had one, then things went downhill and I threw it out the window and did what I felt was "right" at the moment.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:32 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Yes, I used them.   I was planning out of hospital births so not as important.   But really helpful to learn about birth options!  :-)

Check out:

Create your free birth plan - be prepared for your delivery before ...
    Sample Birth Plans

How to Write a Birth Plan for a Natural Birth | eHow.com

doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:32 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I didn't have one with my last birth but my mom acted as my doula and I trusted her decisions and she knew everything I wanted because we had been discussing these things for months. I'll be writing one out this time to give to my husband to read since we aren't sure my mother will be able to make it and I want him to make sure that they don't do anything that we don't want to have done like breaking my water too early (before 4 or 5 cm) or giving me an episiotomy.
    Anonymous