sexually frustrated with him!!!

i want my hubby to want me, but it feels like its mostly about him...after i had my daughter sex was great, i felt like he was trying to please me . but now its all about him??? i just dont understand.. what would u say to him??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• This hasnt happend with my DH he is one of those who loves to please, but if it were me I would take charge of the situation lol, nothing says you cant be the dominate one once in awhile :)

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:37 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• EAT ME~!
    Anonymous

• Tell him you need love too

Anonymous

• Take charge and tell him move to the right, left, or stay right there! Tell him it ain't over till you sing and preferably FIRST! He can't do better until you teach him better. I've even told mine to spell my name. LOL
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 12:05 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Take charger!!!
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 12:54 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• SO gets like that sometimes and I just say "I'm sure you will make it up to me". That way we don't fight but he knows I got left out and I'm expecting him to step up to the plate. He always does the next time.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:43 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Just tell him he's not doing anything for you. It should be mutual, not all one sided. If you get seriously desperate and he just doesn't get it, tell him if he doesn't do it right, you'll just replace him with a vibrator. lol That worked on my ex every time.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:34 PM on Jan. 17, 2010