masturbation.sex.miscarriage.?

how long after your miscariage did you wait to have sex/masturbate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Health

• Taken from WEBMD:Assuming that you're asking how long a woman needs to wait after a miscarriage before resuming sexual activity, typically, the longer the pregnancy, the longer the waiting period before inserting anything into a vagina, including a penis, finger, tampon, or sex toy. Women's experiences of miscarriage differ. For some, a miscarriage may occur within the first three to four months of pregnancy. If there are no complications — such as heavy bleeding, pelvic pain, vaginal odor, fever, or even continued pregnancy symptoms — sexual activity can resume two to three weeks afterwards. For others, a miscarriage may take place in the last five months of pregnancy. If this is the case, a woman needs to wait at least six weeks.
    Anonymous

• After both of my miscarriages I was told I could have sex whenever I felt ready so it was less than a week. Actually, honestly, with my first miscarriage I had sex while I was miscarrying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Jan. 17, 2010