Am I pregnant?

Its been about two weeks since I had sex, and all this week I've had pains in my sides and my lower back I recently started peeing more than usual and the other day I started getting nausiated and last night I woke up at three am to use the restroom and my boobs started getting sore so now they hurt and i've been so tired lately. I'm suppose to get my period in about three days but I doubt that all these syptoms are due to getting my period because i never get any before i start idk help please!!!

Ilovemybellaroo

Asked by Ilovemybellaroo at 11:52 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• take a pregnancy test
    Anonymous

• take a test.. but its probably to early...so wait until you miss your period..the day after or so and test.

your symptoms could be pregnancy related or menstrual or even stress.

good luck
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:54 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I did take one i took those cheap ones and they came out negative and thanks for the advice i'm waiting it out but ugh i hurt so bad and my first pregnancy I used to get the same pains on my side but i didnt experience the sypmtoms i'm experiencing now
    Ilovemybellaroo

Answer by Ilovemybellaroo at 12:07 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Hate these questions... THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO KNOW IF YOU ARE PREGNANT.... TAKE A TEST!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• ^^^ Gah gotta love big bad anons.

OP: Those symptoms could be ovulation. My breast swell and I get a sharp twinge in my side during ovulation. Since you have already taken a test I would say you are not pregnant until you miss your menses. Best of Luck.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:30 AM on Jan. 17, 2010