What Kind of theme?

I am trying to decide on a theme for my son for his birthday party next month. And I was just wanting to get some ideas. I will probably just be going to wal mart to get the stuff. I was thinking of mickey mouse for this year. And then cars for next year. I wanted to do cars but I kinda thought maybe he would be too young for that. And I know he isn't going to remember any of this. But I thought it would be a nice thing to do since I have always had a theme for my daughter.

lexi2alex

Asked by lexi2alex at 11:54 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How about zoo animals?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• my girls had teddy bear first birthdays. nice easy and not too themed (since yes, they don't know. lol) .

for the second birthday we started in on the real themes (pooh, strawberry shortcake, and ladybugs)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:20 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• The walmart by me has really cute first birthday decor. I have 5 children, I picked all of their first birthday themes. They ranged from cinderella to generic zoo animals. My favorite theme was baby einstein though, I found it at walmart about 2 years ago so I don't know if they still carry it. Pick what you like best, chances are by next year there will be something that your son shows interest in, so this may be the only time you get your way.
    lovinlifewith5

Answer by lovinlifewith5 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 17, 2010