Who do you think will win in Mass?

Brown or Coakley?

And do you think it is overkill or desperation for Clinton and the Pres. to go there to promote Coakley?

It may not be our state but this vote is really important to the Dems...

agentwanda

Asked by agentwanda at 12:05 AM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• If I were still living in Boston, I would absolutely vote for him! The fact that he is against ObamaCare and Cap and Trade is conservative enough for me--everything else is "negotiable!" LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:52 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Brown i hope..and pray lol

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:06 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I hope Brown does too! And then I hope that h/c crap they want to shove down our throats gets tossed in the furnace. I cannot believe they think it is okay to give the unions 7 or 8 yrs. of not paying the 40% TAX that all the rest of us have to pay, what kind of crap is that? Union workers make a lot more money than reg. workers do...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 12:17 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Agree wanda..its called scamming,bribing and pay backs..whatever has to be done to shove this mess of a bill through..to shove their agenda through.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:43 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aPg2UfFaCh9c&pos=9

It doesn't mean its out of the water if Brown wins

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:05 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• "It doesn't mean its out of the water if Brown wins"

Of course not, they have all kinds of tricks up their sleeves, but none of them will make Americans like what they are doing.
    Dems are toast as we speak, just how dark is to be seen.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:05 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I don't know much about either so I have no idea
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:19 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I live in MA and this race is really a huge deal here. To be honest, it could go either way. Lastest poll numbers have Brown up by 4 points and the momentum and excitement are certainly his way, but this is still a blue state. The fact that he is doing so well is unbelieveable and a win by him would send a huge message to Washington. Brown supporters are concerned about the Obama visit and whether or not that will save Coakley. Is it "desperation"? That might be wrong word, but it's obvious that seat is trouble and Brown could become the 41st vote in the Senate. Obama (& Clinton) HAD to show up to support Coakley. The seat and the vote is too important to the Dems and losing "Kennedy's seat" to a Rep would be incredible. No matter where you are from, this election does mean alot for the nation. Will Brown win? I'm voting for him, and so is everyone I know, but I still think in the end MA will stay blue.
    Imogen13

Answer by Imogen13 at 10:46 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• What's interesting here is Coakley really is an idiot. She's like a SNL version of Palin, only in real life, and she just pulled another one with the Red Sox thing. Dems who vote for her have to make a very clear conscience of choice - are they willing to knowingly vote in someone completely inept in the name of helping their party pass a single vote? Will they sign away all the power of their elected voice to a woman who doesn't know them or care about them? Giving her the seat is giving it to someone who honestly thought all she had to do was get her name on the ballot and she would be an instant win just because she had a (D) after her name.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:10 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I know nothing about either candidate so I am not going to be dumb enough to assume or guess. I'm sorry but if Brown is a conservative,anti-abortion dude,then NO. Not him. But if he is more moderate and has no prejudice against women,or gays, then I hope HE wiins.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jan. 17, 2010