How do I find age appropriate activities for my baby? 2 months

I'm not sure what i'm supposed to be doing to help her developmental health and what is age appropriate. I want to make sure i'm doing all I can to help her grow! I sing, read, do sign language.

Is there a website that has this info?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 12:18 AM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• babycenter.com is great; I've been on there since I was pregnant with my first who is now 5. You can look up all sorts of info and get personalized emails sent to you about your baby's development.
    oahoah

Answer by oahoah at 1:04 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• www.babycenter.com and I get e-mails from www.sparkabilities.com . Both are great with aiding you in activities for your baby. I'd also just follow your insticts if I were you. :)
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 1:07 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Carry in a sling, not a front carrier. A sling holds baby close, helps with muscles, can eliminate the need for tummy play, prevent flat heads, the baby hears your voice, cries less, lots of benefits. Front carriers at a young age may be bad for spinal development. Breastfeeding meets most of your baby's needs at this age.

Mothering.com is a great website and has discussion boards. La Leche League has state parenting conferences, you can find more info on their website. There are several attachment parenting websites. You could read about the rebozo way project. William and Martha Sears have many good books.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:55 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I second the recommendation of www.mothering.com I love all the advice there and I especially love how it is natural minded advice!!!! Check it out!!!!!!!
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 8:42 AM on Jan. 18, 2010