Paci-Plushie's anyone's toddler use one?

I'm thinking about getting my 17 month old a paci-plushie more for me then him because he hides his paci's and then when we really need them I can't find them but a few days later we have like 5 running around that just come outta the wood works so I thought if I got one of those and used it that that would be at least one that would be harder to loose then the others.. Whats you ladies opinion?

TristansMommy16

Asked by TristansMommy16 at 12:22 AM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• heyy thats a good idea! my 18 month old has the same problem. she hides them!! lol some days theres none some days theres like 5 lol. i saw one baby with a paci-plushiie..it was cute haha. but sine hes used to the other pacis you think he wuld use it? you can always try! :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Well they can attach to other paci's so I thought at least I could find one easily enough lol
    TristansMommy16

Answer by TristansMommy16 at 10:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2010