How soon can I expect my period after a miscarriage

I was under 4wks when I miscarried, which was on Dec 26. So as of today it's been 3wks and am hoping that I get it by the 28 day time frame but am not sure if having had a MC will make a difference in when i actually start. I just want to hurry up and start trying again..

mire621

Asked by mire621 at 12:54 AM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It varies so much from person to person. For me, I was 12 weeks when I miscarried and I think I got my period within 4 weeks or so after. But it just depends on the person. Were you regular before you got pregnant? I was very regular, so maybe that has something to do with it. Whatever happens, best of luck to you. I'm sorry for your loss and hope you will be planning for that little one again soon.......baby dust to you!!!
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 1:04 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• It was almost 28 days exactly after I passed the sac (or had a d/c) with each of my 3 miscarriages that I got my first period.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:43 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I bled for 6 weeks with my miscarriage. I had my first period one month after I stopped bleeding.
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 12:25 PM on Jan. 17, 2010