Haircuts?

My son is seven months old and the only place his hair has really grown is on the top. It's like 5 inches long and maybe an inch everywhere else. I was kind of thinking about cutting it, but then thinking maybe he's too young. Would you cut your baby's hair at this age?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sure, why not? I cut my older kiddo's hair when he was 6 months old and cut my 11 month old's hair 2 wks ago
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:41 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• If it's bothering you then you can try to, why not? Don't expect him to sit still though.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:29 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• yeah go ahead, especially since he is a boy it is fine, I am just not brave enough to do i myself.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 1:54 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I'm a stylist, so I'm not afraid of messing it up, I just never had to cut any of my kids hair this early before and it's kinda heart breaking to do it in a way, but it's starting to look a little funny and it has a weird wave at the ends that I don't like so much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jan. 17, 2010