telling family

what is the longest you would wait to tell family you are pregnant? im honestly thinking around 20 weeks after finding the sex

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you could do that but that might hurt people's feelings that you waited that long. I would do it at 13 weeks once you are out of the dreaded 1st trimester, me I can't hold it in so I spill right away.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:25 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I personally plan on waiting until after the 3rd month. The only ones who would know would be me and DH.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:13 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I am 17 weeks and really haven't told any of my family the only two who know(family wise) are my Step Father and my FIL(and that is only because my DS spilled the beans).But extended family nah maybe I will post it on Facebook and let them know that way I know it seems rude but they are really not involved in my life at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I couldn't wait until I was 20 weeks - they would all think I was getting fat! I told me parents and siblings a couple weeks after I found out - my mom lives about 2 miles away and with being sick it really helps me for her to help keep my other kids some.

Answer by missanc at 10:05 AM on Jan. 17, 2010