Any ideas on how to get out an ink stain????

My BIL decided to do his own tattoo and preceded to get black ink on my white couch and some on my carpet (thankfully its brown). So.....before I kill him does anyone have any idea how to get it out???? Thanks!!!!

Frogbaby83

Asked by Frogbaby83 at 3:27 AM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oxy clean paste and a carpet cleaner. Good luck after you treat the carpet you need to get a bat and beat him with it. LOL
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:30 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Then you'll need a way to get blood stains out of the carpet. Beat your BIL outside!! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• For the carpet you might try this: 1. Spray water on the carpet where the stain is with a spray bottle. 2. Place a dampened colorfast towel over the stain. 3. Place a hot iron on top of the towel and apply a little pressure.
    This may take some time and you will have to keep lifting the iron back up and spray a little more water on the carpet and towel and move the towel to a clean part of the towel, but it will eventually steam the ink out. I used this method to remove red punch, sunblock, hot pink nail polish, and a few mystery stains. I'm not sure if it would work the same on the fabric on a couch though. Good luck, I hope you can get the stains out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Old fashioned Aqua Net hair spray works good for getting out ink
    Anonymous

• What truealaskanmom forgot to mention, don't do it near the couch & carpet! Lol (beat him)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2010