Which would you rather have?

A bomb shell of a body that will make you lots of money doing playboy, maxim, etc and be the sexiest woman alive?

or

Natural beauty with a good personality, lots of friends but still broke?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 4:10 AM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lol Number 1 sorry
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 4:15 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• The first one because you ddn't say I wouldnt still be me inside.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:19 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Even though you could be reamed by jealous wives as being a whore and what not?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 4:23 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Not arguing with you but that's basically what those women probably go through on a daily basis. Being stereotyped as a whore or a bimbo.
    Imogine

• The second one.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 4:27 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I am one of those people who could care less what people say. I know who I am and so do the people who matter. I only need a small group of good friends, but looking hot would be fun, especially if I got my body back like Heidi Klum after pregnancy. Man I am jealous of her. I used to like clothes a lot when I was skinnier, and that is why I would love that.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:32 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• 1st one hands down!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:35 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Yeah I would love to have a hot body and not have to work so hard to make money beause of it. Hehe!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 4:35 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• girl! i am done having natural beauty, nice personality and broke.. I secretly desire to look smoking HOT. Like the swim suite models...with money and looks.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 5:41 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I'm go with the first choice. I've already got natural beauty, a good personality, a few friends and I'm BROKE and very very unhappy. I don't understand the saying poor and happy. If I had money and wasn't in debt who cares about friends. I'll still have my daughter and her and no debt is all I need to make me happy.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:08 AM on Jan. 17, 2010