Disney Resorts..

which ones have you stayed at and which ones do you recommend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 AM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Travel

• Boardwalk and Yacht Club. Yacht Club is a bit quieter. Boardwalk is closer to Hollywood Studios, although it is a hike so I wouldn't stay there just because of that. I like both places and would stay at either. Maybe Yacht Club seems like a more intimate place. We've also stayed at the Dolphin, which was very nice, and I'd stay there again, too, but I guess my first choice would be Yacht Club. Although we were at the Boardwalk a month ago and I loved it. We like to stay at the Epcot resorts because we spend a lot of time at Epcot and it is easy to get there and back.

Answer by Bmat at 7:33 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Coronado Springs resort. Moderate lever Disney resort but it's recently under gone renovations and is the only moderate to have queen size beds. Has a adult night club if that appeals to you, biggest hot tube on Disney's property. It's large and a convention resort (which means that while you're there a convention could be going on but you barely notice) that puts some people off. To my family it's a deluxe resort with a moderate price tag.
    Deluxe resorts for some is a huge deal, especially the monorail resorts because of the convenience of being a hop skip and a jump away from their room and the parks. However, the one thing Disney has is an abundance of resorts that will fit everyone's budget and theming preferences. From their value resorts, moderate and deluxe ones.
    I've been going to Disney like some year after year, my family and I will be visiting this April and it will be my 27th time. PM me if have ?'s
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:59 PM on Jan. 18, 2010