Camera ideas from someone familiar please...

... I got a camera for christmas, but it didn't focus and shoot fast enough to catch my DD which is why I wanted a better camera, so I returned it before I was stuck with it. Does anyone know of the best options for close to photographer session camera but without the bells and whistles and one I don't have to watch a dvd for, I just want a camera to take pics, I don't need more than that right now. I don't have time to read or watch "after I buy one". I just want one that works immediately. Hate those smaller digitals, as they are too slow (shutter), but they do focus good (which this supposedly better one didn't), and they don't have enough zoom power.

babygirl821

Asked by babygirl821 at 5:32 AM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have a Canon PowerShot A590 IS with Image Stabilizer. It cost me $90.00 and I have 3 babies that are 3 and under, so its perfect for capturing them when they try to run away, or you need to take a quick pic. Its an easy point and click, and it takes great pictures.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 6:11 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I have a Sony Cyber shot and it takes great pictures. It has a sport mode and works wonderful on moving objects.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 2:38 PM on Jan. 17, 2010