Pregnant without an apetite

I haven't been eating a lot for these couple of days and I'm 29 weeks pregnant. I'm so stressed out about a lot of things and don't even feel like eating. I just want to sit in bed and cry all day.

penguinbabe44

Asked by penguinbabe44 at 8:49 AM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well that's different then my pregnant & no appetite, I puked the whole time & when I wasn't puking I wished I was. Stress hormones aren't good for you or the baby right now mommy :( If you're already feeling stressed & weepy you need to force yourself to eat, your growing baby needs the nutrition. At the very minimum in this situation you need to be eating healthy. Eating healthy will also make your body feel better, when our minds are upset it brings us physically down too. Keep your body strong for your little one. Why are you so upset? Are any of these things that are stressing you things that can be changed? I know alot of ppl are going thru alot right now & its hard to put things like foreclosure out of your head but does it really matter right now if your so left the toilet seat up? Just examples. Get out of bed, get dressed & go do something you like to do, just for you, time to pamper yourself & relax.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:54 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I think you should keep crackers by the bed and eat a couple as soon as you wake up. Maybe a huge water bottle too. Is this your 1st?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 9:11 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Talk to your doctor about this, he/she may have some ideas. Plus it sounds like it could be the onset of a little depression. As someone who experienced this during pregnancy, I had PPD after my daughter was born. Not saying you will, but you NEED to talk to your doctor.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Jan. 17, 2010