What to do about Adult party business?

I live in upstate NY. I work part time and the other 1/2 i raise my 3 year old son. I want to start selling stuff to earn extra money. I would appreciate some info on anything i could sell and I would really love a mentor from NY so i can get help with taxes and stuff. And for the selling part it doesn't just have to be Adult stuff. And i really can't do parties unless they are online ones, but my internet is crappy. Thanks and love to hear from you. ~Krysti~

MyAngelNick06

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 9:13 AM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• If you aren't restricting yourself to adult themed parties, you can try Avon. They have a great internet-based system now too (so I've heard, I do not work with them). As for adult themed parties, you can google Naughty Girl Parties, I believe that is the company name that you can obtain your starter kits from (if not it should bring up a list of other organizations who do adult parties). There is also a member here on Cafemom under the name Pleasure Parties who does adult themed selling & work opportunities. Good luck!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 9:30 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• there are tons of things, scents melts, tupperware, bags/purses, kids clothes, avon, mark, work out dvds and nutritional supplements..if any of these interest you please let me know
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:30 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• You can look here if you'd like:

I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:41 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Hi Krysti,

You can also check out a work at home opportunity in the travel business at my website at www.successavenue.biz. We also have health and wellness products and telecommunications if you are interested.

Good luck in your search!

-Adrienne-
    AdrienneAllen

Answer by AdrienneAllen at 7:18 PM on Jan. 17, 2010