11 years old girl with a sexoual appatite... SO?

My daughters are 11 and 13 and yes, we have had that talk, esp with the 13 yr old, but they're both still just children. My 11 yr old's friend had a party yesterday and when I dropped her the girls mom was there and she seemed steamed. I asked what was going on (I've known her since the girls were in pre-K but never were really friends) and she told me she had a party the day before and she invited some people over and she opened her bedroom door and saw her daughter in bed with a 16 yr old man!!!

I immidiatelly told her to report the man to the police for being with a child. And she said she won't because her problem is not that her kid was in bed at 11 years with a grown man, her problem is that she likes that man and her daughter knew and she still had sex with him!!

This is sick!! Do I have the right to do anything about that? Could the police be involved?

She actually said "the little brat knew I liked him first"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• well 16 is not a man, he's still a boy.

the mom has a crush on a 16 year old? I'm more worried about that!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• oh my god...............................i dont know what to say......i would never let my child over there again............
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Sounds like a very disfunctional family, stay away, I don't think calling the police will do any good, they will say you lied, since they both like the kid.

Answer by older at 9:48 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• OP here
    Sorry, not 16, 26. Typing mistake
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• whew! I was worried about the mother being a pedophile for a minute there. YES the cops need involved! Call CPS and report it!

I'm still a bit disgusted by that mother though, WTF! your first thought after catching your child in bed with a man is "that brat knew I liked him!" OMG!

and yeah, my child would not be going over there anymore!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Oh my God. Please call the police.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• WoW, report away!

Answer by older at 10:06 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Wow. That is beyond sleazy. I can't believe the mother was upset for really, really wrong reasons. Ewwwwe I'd say definitely report it. *shudder* My husband is 26 and I have an 11 year old sister. I couldn't imagine my little sister wanting to have sex yet, and I certainly couldn't imagine my husband or my older brothers friends wanting to do anything more than treat her like the kid she is. Just...yuck.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• This has got to be a joke!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• OMG i hope you didnt leave your child there that mother is wrong in the head i hope you called CPS the minute you left.....
    i think that poor child is crying out for help and that pervert needs to be in jail
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:25 AM on Jan. 17, 2010