How do I get over this?

I have been talking to this guy for about a month now. He is in town for school vacation but is leaving tomorrow. We have hung out 3 times and on the 3rd we hooked up. He texted me for a bit last night but I don't know now how long our friendship will last once he leaves. I didn't want to do anything with him except for maybe kiss and I told him that... that I wasn't that type of girl and that I wasn't going to do anything with him. Well I got drunk, he came and picked me up to give me a ride home and gave in. Now I am left feeling lonely and missing him. I knew if we did it would be meaningless to him and only for him to get some. Now he's leaving and I won't see him again :( He said that he hoped we could hang out again in the future but he said that last time and I was the one who finally gave in and texted him after not hearing from him for a week. This just sucks cause I like him now and he doesn't like me back :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• live and learn hun. You didnt learn from it last time that a guy got his way because you were lonely...learn this time become strong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Sweetie I'm 46 and I have had a lifetime of heartache just like what you're feeling now...it is so painful to open yourself up to someone and have them turn away from you, I can tell you that it never gets easier but you have to pick yourself up and keep your heart open to new possibilities, there IS a guy out there who will cherish and love every little thing about you and make you feel happy all the way down to your toes when he holds you tight...so this guy wasn't the one, look around you hun, this world is full of nice guys and you WILL find one of them if you stop focusing on the ones that just lead to a dead end road...hang in there, get back up and try, try again~!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• girl i undestand ...best thing to do is when you start thinking about him get up and do something for you.
    Anonymous