a question about eggs

This might be a dumb ? but i always like to be safe rather then sorry i ear my eggs over easy where all the white is done but the yok is runney is this ok when your preg.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i ate them. and i have never heard that they are bad for you. and i love my eggs that way!!! my SD thinks i am crazy. ha ha
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• lol thank you thats the only way i will eat eggs lol my hubby thinks i am too lol
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 11:21 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Wash the egg first. If you're worried about salmonella, it'd be on the egg shell not in the egg.. So.. wash the egg off. They generally wash eggs off in the plants anyway, but if you're still worried.. wash it off. Then you could safely eat it raw if you wanted to.. so a runny yolk is no big deal ;) Use antibacterial soap and warm (not hot) water and just be careful not to break it or get carried away scrubbing at it or something. I always wash eggs before I make egg nog or orange juliuses. In 20 years of drinking raw egg in egg nog or orange juliuses I've never gotten sick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• just like PP said, wash the egg before you crack it. any bacteria that could make you sick will be on the eggshell not inside of the egg. eat them however you like!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:00 PM on Jan. 17, 2010