This doesn't make sense to me... isn't it usually the opposite?

I have never been with a guy who questioned me about themselves when it comes to doing it. This happened to me the other night with someone who does this deed with anyone just for fun and always talks highly about himself. He asked me afterwards if it was too little, too long or too short or if he was too fat and if I had any regrets. I told him it was good and he said "Good, ditto" that he didn't have any regret either. I mean, was I bad and he was questioning to see if had something to do with it. Very confusing cause I never met a guy like this. I am very self consious and usually it's me that worrying if I was good enough like I am right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• maybe somewhere someone told him he sucks and now he has a complex about it. just because he talks highly about himself doesn't mean he is, or necessarily believes it.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 1:04 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• He sounds like he has issues. I don't think it had anything to do with you.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:25 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I agree with admckenzie... I think he's full of himself and just wants to hear it from someone else...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:27 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Sounds like hes afraid you will tell someone he was small, it wasnt good...lol
    Anonymous

• he sounds like a pompous ass.. blow it off, not worth your time :)
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• He has a low self esteem problem sounds like to me so he needs to be told he is good at whatever he does
    got2boys

Answer by got2boys at 2:22 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• If you are not comfortable asking him these questions, then you should not be having a sexual relationship with him

Answer by rkoloms at 3:11 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• OP HERE ~ I am not uncomfortable asking any questions... he is the one asking questions and I have never met anyone like that before so I am a little worried I didn't do well. This was just a one time thing between us.
    Anonymous