Any ideas on legit Work at Home Opportunities???

I have been a SAHM for over 12 yrs and am looking for something to do from home to be able to contribute more to my family.

afriend4life

Asked by afriend4life at 1:14 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• Child care.
    Anonymous

• There are pleanty of ways to work from home...  At Home Jobs are a little harder to find, but are there. Home based businesses are rather plentiful but do take some research on your part to find the one that is best for you... I have a blog devoted to finding the right choice and other financial issues as well...

I am a work at home mom with Ameriplan. And I love what I do! There is no products or parties, no sales and a great income. We are paid daily, weekly and monthly and have an awesome team to help you all the way as well.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:42 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• SabrinaMBowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:09 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:34 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Hello,

You can also check out a work at home opportunity in the travel business at my website at www.successavenue.biz. We also have health and wellness products and telecommunications if you are interested.

Good luck in your search!

-Adrienne-
    AdrienneAllen

Answer by AdrienneAllen at 7:20 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I am a stay at home Mom to two children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:50 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with any details or questions.!!! Have a great Monday!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Hi, i currently am working from home and absolutley love it! If you're interested in all natural products and want products that are safer for your home then maybe this is for you or maybe it isn't only you can decide! Some products that they have are Vitality For Life (Total Nutrition) Organic Snacks, Bath & Body, EcoSense ( Cleaning Products) Nicole Miller (Beauty) Pharmacy (tooth paste & acetaminophen) Children & Pets Products. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, just send me a message I will be happy to share more information with you!
    sschleif

Answer by sschleif at 4:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2010