How can I teach my 12 old baby drink on sippy cup?

My daughter didn't take bottle she has been breastfeed only, but I know that she needs to learn drink on Sippy cup. I have been triad since her 8 month but only play with, so I have to give her milk by spoon. Pls any advice I will appreciate

yolaa

Asked by yolaa at 2:04 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• get one with handles, gerber makes it and just put her hands on the handles, she'll get the hang of it.
    Anonymous

• They have all different types. I introduced a sippy to my dd at 6 mos... it had an extremely soft spout and handles. Also, Nuby has spouts that seem to make it easier to drink out of. Maybe try the begining stages of sippy's and let her have one all day. Show her how to suck on it and make it a game by taking turns. Keep encouraging her and she will eventually!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• You can continue to breastfeed, and you can try a regular cup - just hold it for her. Some kids don't use sippies, they go from breast to glass.
    Anonymous