oh crap pink eye lol

do any one have some home remedies on pink eye lol, help!!!!! oh and by the way im 18weeks prego

mzsoon2b4

Asked by mzsoon2b4 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Go to the doctor. Nothing but those eye drops clear up pink eye. And it is highly contagious, so anyone else in your family can get it, not to mention all the people in the grocery stores and other places you go.
    The only thing I have heard that works for pink eye that is not the medicine, is breastmilk, which most likely you don't have access to and probably would not want to squirt in your eye :p
    So just go to the doc. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• Sorry, that was my answer.... somehow it made it anon D:
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:19 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• liv72 in Preston, Idaho -
    Use COLLOIDAL SILVER!!!! I gave up on doctor's visits/Rx with my second child after I tried breast milk which is free, totally natural, and works ten times better anyway, but let's face it, breast milk isn't always available! When I've been without it, COLLOIDAL SILVER works just as well. This has worked for us in just one or two applications, and if you catch it quick, you can nip it in the bud! Place a few drops in each eye and swipe around the entire eye with a soaked cotton ball. You can also use it in the nose to get sinus infections under control (which are often the cause of pink eye) and gargle with a bit when you notice the first sign of a sore throat to keep colds/flu at bay. It doesn't sting and has MANY other uses.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2010