Do you ever get like a slight raw itchy feeling on the inside of your vag.?

At first I thought it was just me but having sex with my hubby it felt really worse I told him to make sure he and I washed up really good just incase I had somekind of stupid vag. infection....aarrgg!!! I hate it what could be causing this I just got off my period I do have discharge ever so often but the common ones you know like when you are going to start ur period or ovulating c'mon ladies you know what I am saying I just want to know what it could be Oh and my obgyn said it was nothing to worry about....aarrgg!!! and gave me meds. Please help me I feel like I could put a piece of ice there and it will help soothe it...lol (I am thinking about it)...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Health

• It sounds like a yeast infection. Try monistat 7 - works the best...

Answer by rkoloms at 2:55 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I know I get like that if we do not use lub! DOnt know why I feel like it is okay but afterwards I am not! Could be a yeast infection some cream will not hurt!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I've had to start using lube bc of that. Hormones can change and dry out the vagina causing those symptoms. If it's a yeast infection it will get worse and worse until you can't stand it while this doesn't. It's just annoying.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:02 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• i get a itch when my period is ending and it drives me CRAZY!
    Anonymous