Wondering if your child had a certain place where they poop their diapers?

My 3 yo. son always goes behind the couch to poop his diaper. I wondering if your child had a certain place where they poop their diapers. Also, what do you tell them once you see that they are pooping?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my daughter used to squat behind the chair. i watched really closely and when shed start to go back there id take her straight to the bathroom, if i caught her mid poop id take her to the bathroom and make her finish it in the potty
    cakright

Answer by cakright at 2:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• my nephew would try and hide and if he couldn't (like he was in his car seat) he would cover his eyes. My sister decided that it was time to potty train at this point.
    chrissifaye

Answer by chrissifaye at 3:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• My son doesn't have a special poop place yet. he's 16mo. most of the time he doesn't poop in front of me, he'll usually go in the nook (where we keep most of his toys and his slide.)
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 9:47 PM on Jan. 17, 2010