Does anybody else do this?

I HATE the greasy, black gunk that settles on the top of my refrigerator and it's hard to clean it off. So I got a regular size bath towel that matches my kitchen decor and put it on top of the refrigerator. It fits almost perfectly, (about an inch hangs over each side). Now I just whip it off about once a week and throw it in the laundry with the rest of the towels and put it back on when it's dry. No more gunk scrubbing! How many other mothers do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ayuh....done that for years. Also keeps things from scratching your fridge when you put them on top.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:19 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• That is an awesome idea. It would probably keep me from piling stuff up there too.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• i wipe down the fridge on a regular basis but i do put old towels above my cabinets they are about a 1 ft down from the ceiling and it gets dusty fast up there
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 4:01 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Can't say that I do that... but its a great idea!!!
    Anonymous

• that is a GREAT idea...I hadn't ever thought of doing that

I'm not going to do it though cuz I have a plant that I keep up there, it would be hard to take the towel down every week and I keep my Cokes up there and some play dough

Awesome idea though
    Anonymous