How many of you are guilty of cheating or have come pretty close to cheating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've been pretty close to cheating. It's not something that I'm proud about.
    Anonymous

• Nope, haven't and won't.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• never on my husband. I did cheat on an ex boyfriend. it was a horrible mistake and a learning experience. I will never cheat on DH no matter what.
    Kalebs_mommy23

Answer by Kalebs_mommy23 at 3:56 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• yes. not my highest point, but it happened. my now ex, who abused me for years (and I am not talking simply slapped around or called a b!tch- he has attempted to take my life on more than a dozen occasions- poisoned me, brutally raped-repeatedly causing the need for medical attention, beaten-have had maybe 16 concussions?, tried to "eliminate" me with the car when I was 8 months pregnant, i could keep going...) and I had not slept together but once in 21 months, which was when my ds was conceived (was raped)- marriage was over, and we had not separated yet. no, I should not have, that is self evident. but it happened.
    I learned a very important lesson, which is that one can be driven to do things that you never would have otherwise imagined doing- It's good to know where those boundaries are. but then, that was a rather extreme circumstance.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:07 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Haven't, and won't.
    Anonymous

• I cheated because I was cheated on, two wrongs don't make a right...I hated myself for that.
    Anonymous

• I have been cheated on more than once. It seems when he was born he was given a nose but no brain
    Anonymous

• Have not cheated...but I have been cheated on.
    mandic

Answer by mandic at 5:57 PM on Jan. 17, 2010