Has anyone taken the 2010 Census test? How do I get my results?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• do you mean the results for your area? Those wont be available till the census is complete and all the information from every household is entered.

I have never heard of individual results, it is prety basic you already know how many people live with you and how much you make, what your ethnic background and education is..etc. its not really a "test" its more of a survey.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:00 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• No, I mean I took the employment test and would like the results from it.

Sorry for being confusing.
    Anonymous

• I took it. And they should have told you your score before you left. My aunt, my gram and I have all taken them at separate times and each time we were told our score before leaving... I don't know that there is a way to find out your score now. You may just have to go retake it. Honestly I'm sure you did great. It was the simplest test in the world, I finished in 12 mins and only missed one... It's kinda hard to do bad!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• You need to call your local census office. Their were to many people to score the test where I was and they gave us the number. If you called to get the test schedule that is the number you call.
    Anonymous