Shocking... static electricty does crazy things lol. Has anything strange ever happened when you got shocked?

The other night I was listening to my ipod which is a foot or so away from my computer desk. I went to change the song, got shocked and my printer started printing the picture that was in the scanner. It kinda creeped me out... lol

ProudMom_5703

Asked by ProudMom_5703 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • I was using this magic wand thing my friend gave me, it puts out red heat or something on your face and is supposed to slow down the aging process/wrinkles, and it makes a noticeable difference...anyway I was using it one night and went to type something on here and the cursor kept jumping around when I had the thing on my face...I couldn't figure out wth was wrong with my computer until I stopped using the wand and the cursor went back to normal...so whatever that thing does to your face is also affecting the rest of your body...! The energy from it came out through my hand! Scary...haven't used it since.
    Anonymous