why is my pulse high? its making me feel like crap!

Hey everyone :) Im new here and this is my first question!

Im 25 weeks pregnant and today my pulse is 89 BPM. usually its about 62 or so. Is this normal...or bad for the baby? What does it mean for it to be high like this when I'm not even doing anything strenuous?

Thanks!

ambashel

Asked by ambashel at 4:17 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Health

• Sometimes sugar will raise my heartbeat till it's outa control...I hate that feeling~! Go for a walk...'walk it off' I promise you'll feel better :)
    Anonymous

• my heart started racing when i was leaning over blowing my hair dry. i stood up and i could feel my heart in my tummy. it scares my hubby but when i feel like that i just drink some H2o
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 5:57 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• The best thing to do if you are worried about this is call your Doc. No one here knows your personal medical history and they are only telling you what worked for them. Don't mess around if you are concerned, please call your Docs office!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 6:03 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• at 20 weeks or so youre blood volume doubles (its dilutional) so does your cardiac output
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2010