Horror movies

Has anyone seen any good, newly released horror movies lately? I'm in the mood for a scary movie with my husband tonight, but you can never tell with horror movies what will be good, and what will be crap. Any suggestions? :)

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The new final destination is pretty good as a pp said. Also drag me to hell was pretty good. Scared the crap outta me anyways.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 6:53 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• no, not recently, but I would HIGHLY recommend "Children of Men"~ Google it. NOT horror, but def awesomely realistic. If you like Tarantino, you'd also like "There Will Be Blood"... to be honest, I find MOST of the new horror releases to be incredibly cheesy... But I do love a good one!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:29 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• paranormal activity was good. jennifer's body was funny/scary. the exorcist is all time classic. the thing is freaky/scary.
    dellamae

Answer by dellamae at 4:31 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• 1408 is older but really freaky if you've never seen it. Paranormal Activity was good. The new Final Destination was pretty good.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 4:40 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I saw a movie called "Blood" it was an asian horror movie and was really good! :) Lots of twists and turns. Definatley watch after the kids go to bed!!!
    Anonymous