What do you secretly do at work that you are not suppose to do?

Kinda lame but the only thing I do is check my cell phone. I am sure someone has something more juicy to share.

danielle8717

Asked by danielle8717 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What I am doing right now :o)
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Yeah, I text, but that's it. I don't go on Facebook like a lot of my friends do. We're an internet technology company, and I'd think that they can see what site we go to.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Nothing. We aren't allowed to use the Internet. It would be wrong anyway. I can't think of anything .....
    Anonymous

• Were really not supposed to go on the internet but EVERYONE in my office does...its not that juicy...i know someone in the company got fired recently for getting a virus from PORN on his work computer!! I thought that was hilarious. They sent out a company wide email about how we are responsible for viruses that occur and porn is for home and a disgusting waste of company time..it was pretty funny!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:55 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I don't do anything wrong, I usually just do my job when I have free time I can use the computer, I go on facebook or cafemom for a couple of minutes, I rarely do though, I rather keep my self busy with work it makes the time go by faster.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:01 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• the phone thing too!lol but never in front of customers!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 5:40 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I sometimes text, it is usually my husband, daughter or daughter in law.
    CharityS

Answer by CharityS at 6:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I have answered my cell while students were in class. It was for an emergency reason.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 6:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Using my phone and going on the internet. But only during down time when everything is done.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• i've brought my kid to work...my GM didnt care but if the district manager were to find out he would be pissed
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:04 PM on Jan. 17, 2010