Does anyone else not shave their legs as often in the winter?

I really see no point, as it's cold and I wear slacks to work. Shaving is a pain in the ass anyway.

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 4:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't really shave my legs that much at all... only when there is something going on where I should or they start bothering me really bad. Gross, I know but no one has to see them.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I generally only do it when I feel like it in the winter. I never wear skirts or dresses, so what's the point? My SO doesn't care and if he did thats his loss, lol!
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I love it when October hits, it means I can go totally Sasquatch!
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 4:42 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I used to be like that, and then I moved to Texas. This winter is unusually chilly, but last year I wasn't in pants for that long.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 4:42 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Yeah, mine doesn't really care either, and I'm not trying to impress anyone with my silky smooth legs either :)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:42 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• maybe once every couple of weeks? sometimes more frequently... no, I hate shaving. I told my lovely going into this that I was more likely to shave my twat than my legs- he just laughed and said, well... If I had to choose, that's what I would.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:45 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• It's an every 1-6 week type of thing. I have always hated shaving my legs, so I only do it when i'm REALLY bothered by it, or im going swimming or to the OB (lol). That goes for summer and winter!
    Pandapanda

Answer by Pandapanda at 4:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I don't shave very often in the winter--as soon as it is warm enough for shorts,skirts, I start shaving all the time but it s a lot of trouble.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 4:52 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Yeah...my legs are like as hairy as hubbys! Haha...I'm kidding. But no, I hardly shave in the winter. I agree...what's the point. Unless I'm wearing a skirt for some reason, or capri's....but other than that...there's really no point...and I don't really care...
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• When I look down and my legs look like man legs then I shave them, in the winter time.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:53 PM on Jan. 17, 2010