Do you ever imagine a special Anniversary?

Maybe you've had a very special wedding anniversary? Or you're dreaming of one! What would you do or want for your 25th or 30th Wedding Anniversary? Or what have you seen celebrated that was breath taking? I'd love to hear some romantic details on such a Happy event! Thank you for sharing!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 5:12 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My idea of a special anniversary is one where I get to spend it with my husband! We didnt get to see each other for our first.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 5:21 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Hubby and I are taking a child-less trip for our 10th this year, that will be pretty special (usually we just do dinner, or something).
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 5:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I would love to do a vow renewal one of these years. We were going to for 10, but then didn't. Now, 12 is coming up and I don't know.. I want it to involve Vegas and some chintzy little chapel since our wedding was a traditional church wedding.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:00 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Hubby and I never got to be together for our anniversaries thus far cause of the military. I was planning to take a trip to a special romantic hotel with theme rooms and stuff. Then I found out I'm pregnant and due 8 days after our anniversary, so once again, its out the window. Its fine with me though, I would rather have another baby than take a trip :)
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 6:18 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• ok well maybe 35 will be the magic year for me. I never had a proper wedding and I would love to get married again with all the trimmings. Wedding cake, flowers, bridesmaids the whole thing. That is my wish. It saddens me to think about it and wish DH would get the hints. Never gonna happen, hasn't in 33 years won't in the next one either. :(
    Anonymous

• My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary in September. If things go well, we should be out of a serious financial bind that lasted about 5 years. In short, I had a nightmare pregnancy and was in the hospital from 20 weeks on. Was discharged and went right back by ambulance 1 hour later in respiratory failure. We nearly lost everything. Been trying to dig out of that hole for the past 5 years. I would love to go to the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island in Michigan (Where Jane Seymour and Christopher Reeves filmed Somewhere in Time) for a romantic weekend -- just the two of us. Probably won't happen though. We tried to do an overnighter in April and were miserable the whole time without our son. He was with my parents yet we called at least 8 times and talked about him the whole time we were there. .
    Ryansmom1964

Answer by Ryansmom1964 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2010