Is there any secrets anyone wants to share or maybe just a vent session?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am fed up with my life.
    Anonymous

• My husband is finishing editing his first book. I was due to the publisher two weeks ago, but he got an extension because his computer died and was out of commission for a few days. Did he use the time to work hard and get done? No, he screwed around and played on facebook and kongregate and now is acting like a wounded bear if anyone gets near him while he works. For the past two months anytime I suggested he work on the book, he bit my head off that he had plenty of time and would get it done. ARGHHHHHH! Men are so dumb!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:25 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Yes my parents are pissing me off!!!!!! First my mom stopped talking to me cause I put her in her place then my dad tells me that I have 1 week to decide if I want to be a part of this family. They do things with my daughter that I have asked them not to. I dont need all this f-ing stress as I am 25wks pregnant. I feel like banging my head off the wall. Im so mad right now I could cry!!!
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• My DH has been jobless for one year! From his job of 24 Years! Times are pure hardships and giong without here! I'm trying to remain positive+.. But I can't! He injured himself while cutting down a tree. He couldn't go to the ER/DR. We heat with wood only! We haven't turned on our furnace in 3-4 years! He lost most of his front tooth! We don't have dental Care. I have many health issues. And this breast lump that so hurts! I feel hopeless! Over 30 years of non stop Migraines Etc.. We'll be married 30 years this year. But can we celebrate it? Or even feel like it? I'm unsure? I could go on. Jobloss & hardships are whats common our way. Its hard to smile in pain and being hopeless. I wish everyone so much better.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• My DH cheated on me, i have only told 2 people that are not even a part of the family and I am still the one who is the horrible person in the marriage. I want to scream it to his mother that he is a lying disgusting cheater. I am to the point where I want out.And the so called friend that he cheated with is the biggest B*&^%H and the shit that comes out of her mouth. I am done with my life.
    Anonymous

• i hope things start looking up for us cause ding dong SIL called the city on us and she prolly thinks she's so smart that she did it and i hope and wish that we can get over this hump that slowed us down on this remodeling. ive been so mean and hateful to my hubby cause i dont wanna live here at MIL's anymore and there's so much stress to take on OTHER then that.

i hope all these people will go F off and die that did us wrong
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 17, 2010