Does your husband do this?

The second my dh gets in the front door he starts leaving a trail of clothes thru the house. A shoe here, a sock there, shirts, pants, everything. You can tell which rooms he has been in b/c he leaves something there. I swear it's almost like he's afraid he won't remember the way back to the front door if he doesn't leave a trail to guide him. Do all men do this or is my just messier then others?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband and son both do that. My son strips all throughout the house. Drives me nuts. I spend so much time chasing him around the house trying to get him to put his underwear back on it isn't even funny. He told my mom that he does it becaue "I like to be comfortable. I want to relax". HE'S ONLY 5 -- What does he know about relaxing? :o)
    Ryansmom1964

Answer by Ryansmom1964 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• LOL Awwww hun mine does the same thing!! They are actually kids at heart. They all need mothers that will pick up after them. On a good day mine might hang his towel up. lol
    Grin and bear it hun thats all I can do!!!
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 5:35 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• yes i hate it. he will pull a jacket off a hanger, leave it in a diff room when he's warm then pull another jacket out when he's cold til they are all out.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:37 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Mine does the same thing..only he can never remember where the hell he has put stuff..LOL I am like why don't you try the hallway or the kitchen..hahaha!
    mandic

Answer by mandic at 5:37 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• My hubby doesn't, but I can't help but laugh at the thought of your hubby doing some 'hansel and gretel' thing and just trying to leave a trail back to the door for work the next day...LOL
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 5:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Mine takes his work clothes off, but they don't get left all over the house. They either go to the basement or to the laundry basket.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 5:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Mine used to!! But he's been jobless for over one year! Lost his job of 24 years! So he's home more! He's helping! Since we have no where to go. We're home! He doesn't like a Messy house! He's learning to do so much! He's doing Every thing I used to in his own way! Its strange and odd! Now getting upset if "his" house is getting messy. Like why is there a dish in the sink? Etc.. Funny. but not. I'm getting deeply depressed over hardships here! But he's now cleaning up! Remarkable! NO more saying; That's Woman's Work! A Miracle!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:46 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• no we take our shoes off before we come in the house...my dh got us doing it. It took me forever to catch on. He is so anal about certain things...and he would never leave his clothes in the floor...dishes however, he leaves his dirty dishes piled up on the counter and that really pisses me off.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:50 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Mine does not do that. Dishes on the other hand...I always know where he had his snack. I just leave it there. He moves it eventually.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Yes, kinda. His favorite thing to do is leave piles and piles of magazines everywhere. Even on the back of the couch, so when you sit, they fall. And he gets mad.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:07 PM on Jan. 17, 2010