Don't you think women with upper lip hair are nasty?

With all the things they could do to get rid of it!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i work with a woman that has them...she has chin whiskers too. I feel like she knows that i'm looking at them everytime i have to talk to her
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:23 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• No... quit being so judgmental!
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 6:23 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• What should they do about it?
    Anonymous

• I have a little peach fuzz up there. It doesn't bother me. But I'm dark-skinned so it's not apparent unless you're licking my upper lip lol.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 6:25 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• there is a big difference in peach fuzz and some whiskers
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:28 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I have seen a few women with mustaches thicker than my 55 year old fathers...thats pretty bad....if mine were that bad I would just shave everyday or have waxing done frequently....its better than having to comb it.

Most people have a little peach fuzz...thats no biggie....
    Anonymous

• a word of advice is to never wax or mess with your peach fuzz or you will have whiskers and mustaches one day. These women probably started out with peach fuzz and now it has turned into whiskers...and they have let themselves go and are just too lazy to tend to it.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:35 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• No....I could care less about their facial hair. I am more interested in the actual content of their character. But maybe it's just me.
    Anonymous

• Quit talking about me like I'm not even here! I have a condition!! LOL

ConnorMonster

Answer by ConnorMonster at 6:36 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Its likely they have a hormone condition or fertility problem (like pcos) that causes them to have too much testosterone in their system. I have a friend that is beautiful, but she gets lip hair and bleaches it. On the other hand, there is a woman that works at the gas station that has a FULL mustache. She is an older woman and doesn't act very feminine, so I am assuming she just doesn't care what others think. That might be the answer to your question. They just don't care what you or anyone else thinks.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 6:40 PM on Jan. 17, 2010