have any of you moms had this?

having a period while pregnant? hubby thinks i should still test. this period was diff i didnt have the painful cramps and not as much bleeding this time and it lasted the usual 5 days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Health

• I had a 5 day cycle the first month pregnant with my DD and my DS. My OB from my DD told me there was no way, I do Natural Family Planning so I know my dates were right. Test.
    Anonymous

• Some women have implantation bleeding. Some women have bleeding during pregnancy. The bleeding can be so regular that it seems like a period.

But a "period" is related to hormones and uterine shedding. Women who have had their "period" during pregnancy have not had a menstrual cycle.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:34 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• thanks that helped a lot
    Anonymous

• I had some light bleeding during the first month of pregnancy with my son. It wasn't the same as a normal period, that's what got me thinking I was pregnant.. sure enough, I was! I would test if I were you.
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 17, 2010