So im worried

Well I go 2 the hospital at midnight tonite to get induced. Its not the pain that im scared of. During this pregnancy i have had A LOT of bad things happen to me. I want 2morrow (for my daughters birthday) to be a good happy day, but I have this feeling Iam goin to be really depressed & that its not goin 2 be that speacil to me. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my daughter to death, but all the stuff that her father has put me thru has really messed my head up. I already take depression pills, they do wrk most of the time. The only time they dnt is wen its jus a REALLY bad day. Im jus really worried, i dnt kno wat 2 do. If any1 is goin to put sum bullshit comments on this question, i wld appreciate it if u wldnt im worried enuff & dnt need any1 sayin that apparemtly i dnt luv my daughter or anything. I jus want sum advice.

Mrs.Ferri

Asked by Mrs.Ferri at 6:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• once you have that baby in your arms all the crap will melt away, at least temporarily. try to see the blessing you are about to have and know that your love for her is all that matters right now. Good luck!
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 6:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• My advice is to try breastfeeding. It releases endorphins that boost your mood.
    You will be fine, you will look at your baby and love her. It will be a happy day. Even if things don't go as planned try to look at the positive side of all of it. Good Luck and happy and healthy labor to you and your LO.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:52 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• You may feel like that now, but once that baby is out and in your arms the whole world goes away and you are happier than you can ever imagine. She will turn everything around and you won't care about the other crap anymore just her. Babies are great at healing pain. You need to let this stuff go so that your body can relax during labor so that it isn't harder on you than it should be. That being said if you do feel depressed and angry after she is born you have to get help PPD is not fun to deal with, and don't trick yourself into thinking you can handle it by yourself. I think you will be ok but just make sure you do have a back up. Good luck and congrats on the baby girl.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:56 PM on Jan. 17, 2010