So I have some frozen chicken breasts and almost no addtional ingredients...

payday isn't til Friday so I have to whip up some sort of dinner tonight with the chicken and not much else. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Do you have any garlic?butter?pasta? You could make a tasty chicken with garlic butter pasta.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:00 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Cook the chicken and put italain dressing on it when you do. with white rice
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 7:00 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I like to season chicken with italian seasoning (or whatever I have on hand) and garlic and throw it in a pan with a little oil. It turns out tasty :)

If you have a can of some kind of vegetables, serve it up with some veggies and rice or pasta or bread.
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 7:01 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• butter the breasts and add salt and pepper then bake it is yummy and easy
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 7:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• If you have plain white rice and any kind of cream of soup throw the chicken cut up into the rice with the soup and milk or water and lots of seasonings then throw it in the oven and bake it.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I just bake mine with pepper or boil it and throw in some noodles or make dumplings from scratch (easy)

Answer by admckenzie at 7:28 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• We grill a lot. We live in Tucson but we even grilled in the winter in Indiana. We have an electric grill and most things only take 10-15 min. No dishes. Warm up a can of veggies, microwave a potato.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:34 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Make some bbq chicken and some veggies, or mac n cheese, or baked potato with ranch dressing...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Do you have spaghetti noodles and peanut butter? Grill the chicken, boil the noodles and make a peanut sauce with PNB, hot water (from pasta), lime, brown sugar and some chili and garlic powders. Use the pasta water to thin the PNB and toss with the noodles. Serve the grilled chicken over the noodles. Add a side veggie. My kids love this-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:18 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• boil it and throw in some noodles or make dumplings from scratch (easy)

i love making broth this way!! so much you can do with broth
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:47 AM on Jan. 18, 2010