Bashing on CM, I am sooo done!!!

people on here bash a lot, and so it is to be expected that someone might say something, and it be taken as bashing, though it was not mean that way. i love CM, but frankly, I am getting stressed just reading some replies, because they are just bashing. Please, this is a place for moms to come to other moms and relieve stress, but it is ridiculous how many women will tear each other up. I understand when someone asks stupid questions like..."if my husband is sexually abusing my 3yr old, should I leave him? duhh, but really girls, just relax, and enjoy each others company. I have found some questions so stupid that I really want to rip someone a new one, but I just move on because they need advice, and if I can't help I would rather just leave it alone. how many of you have been bashed, or have done the bashing yourself? If you did, did you think about how it made the question poster feel.I just want to come here and relax.

maxxsmommy13

Asked by maxxsmommy13 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The Q and A is a bad bad bad bad place to come for nice everyday conversations, most people come here to be mean and hateful. I just ignore it, and go to my groups for the happier easy going stuff.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:05 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Agreed.

Sometimes the bashing gets personal and hateful. Not pretty and not helpful.
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 7:05 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• The bashing will be from someone reminding you tht you posted the question for over a year and just so jealous much attitude.It really amazes me how a person that does not know you can personally attack not just you but your child too and not get their mesage deleted. Fortuantely it has gotten much better with the administration. Props to the cafe mom administartion. You got rid of all the I gout your back ladies and unfortuantely some are under different profile names still wrecking havoc.
    Anonymous

• Then leave. This gets posted all the time and noone ever changes their ways. Either ignore it or leave. Really only 2 choices you have
    Anonymous

• Some people are hateful like the people that think people in Haiti don't deserve help or people on foodstamps should only eat noodles and rice (yes someone said that). There isn't that much bashing or drama. I think I have been attacked the worse of anyone on here and I am still here.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• People have a right to there opinions. some people are just down right mean sometimes.

Answer by louise2 at 7:26 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• i think alot of people just like to debate...i do sometimes. Some people bash..i don't really feel i have personally attacked anyone on here but if i have ever hurt anyones feelings i am sorry. I love being on here though..it is a big stress reliever and relaxing
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I agree there is a lot of bashing and mean spirited hating going on. I am down to 5-6 very topic specific groups, because it got so hard to ignore all the bashing. Now I try really hard to not even be tempted to click on the hot button topics here in Q&A. Debating a topic is one thing, but taking a firm stance on the subject and then attacking people who don't agree with you is not debating. And it is something I don't want to be around online or in real life. I have even considered cancelling my account all together. There was some bashing and even more recently an insane amount of rules created in my book lovers group. Yeah... a group to discuss and log books. How crazy is that?

honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Get tough or GTFO. Those are really your only options.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 8:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Answered at 7:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 by: * Gailll  Some people are hateful like the people that think people in Haiti don't deserve help or people on foodstamps should only eat noodles and rice (yes someone said that). There isn't that much bashing or drama. I think I have been attacked the worse of anyone on here and I am still here.

No, you are one of the ones who DOES the MOST bashing!!! Telling people they are worthless mothers who choose not to brest feed, or choose to pump and bottle feed... Brag about being on public assistance your entire life and not disciplining your kids. YOU are a HUGE part of the problem!

Anonymous